Creating a Class OneNote
2. Click Class Notebook.
3. Click Create a class notebook.
4. Add Notebook Name – Name your new notebook, and then click Next.
6. (Optional) Add another teacher to your class notebook – On this screen, you have the option to add another teacher to your class notebook. Any teacher added will have the same permissions as you do. Enter the name(s) of the teacher (or their full email address) and press Enter. Repeat if you wish to add additional teachers. When completed click Next.
7. Add student names – Add your students to your class notebook by adding them individually or by pasting a list of students.
- To add students individually, simply type their names in the text box (or their full email address) and then press Enter. As you type the app will look up possible matches.
- To add individual students in bulk, you can copy-paste a list of students. After you paste the students’ names into the text box, the app will look up each name. The app may take a few moments to automatically resolve each name.
- Click Next after you’ve added all of your students.
- The students will now automatically receive the link as an email.
9. Preview and Finalize your Class Notebook – Click Teacher’s notebook and Students notebook to verify how the sub-notebooks and sections will be created for the class.
- Click the Back Icon to go back to add or remove sections, or click Create to have the app create your class notebook.
10. Done – The notebook is now ready.
Steps for using OneNote Tool's
8. Insert – Audio Click on Insert tab then click on Record Audio – the computer will start recording straight away.
Video – Click on Insert tab then click on Record Video – the computer will start recording straight away.
To stop recording click on Audio & Video Playback. Click on Stop