How to remove Bing from Microsoft Edge
It is no big secret that Bing is a pretty lousy search engine and seems to run into many issues within Education Queensland systems, here is how to change the auto search function to direct your search to Google and avoid the disappointment of Bing search failing or showing results that have no relevance to your query.
- Open Edge and select the ellipsis (three little dots in a line) on the right,
- Go to Settings, then select Advanced Settings
- Under “Search in the address bar” change the default option to Add New.
- Here, you’ll see a list of available search engines.
- If the list is empty (as it tends to be), navigate to your browser of choice and repeat the process.
You should now see it listed as an available provider.