Resources to help schools create online environments.
How to create shared folders in OneDrive One of the easiest ways to use OneDrive for file sharing is to setup a dedicated folder that
Use the categories below to find tailored resources suitable for your classroom needs.
- Magnifier App for Windows 10 08/12/2020
- Eliminate repetitive typing using Outlook’s Quick Parts 08/12/2020
- Symbol and Emoji menu for use anywhere in Windows 10 08/12/2020
- Return to past applications in your timeline 18/11/2020
- Adding bookmarks from Internet Explorer to Chrome or Edge 06/11/2020
- Access quick functions for OneDrive files and folders 06/11/2020
- Create Search folders for your most important emails 19/10/2020
- Quickly Change settings in the action centre 12/10/2020
- Microsoft Apps – Use the built-in Thesaurus 11/09/2020
- OneNote – How to change paper style and colour 07/09/2020