Resources to help schools create online environments.
If you regularly need to type a standard block of text, you can save it as a “Quick Part” for easy insertion into your emails.
Apps and folders
This hidden menu can be incredibly useful for adding symbols
Use the categories below to find tailored resources suitable for your classroom needs.
- Magnifier App for Windows 10 08/12/2020
- Eliminate repetitive typing using Outlook’s Quick Parts 08/12/2020
- Symbol and Emoji menu for use anywhere in Windows 10 08/12/2020
- Return to past applications in your timeline 18/11/2020
- Adding bookmarks from Internet Explorer to Chrome or Edge 06/11/2020
- Access quick functions for OneDrive files and folders 06/11/2020
- Create Search folders for your most important emails 19/10/2020
- Quickly Change settings in the action centre 12/10/2020
- Microsoft Apps – Use the built-in Thesaurus 11/09/2020
- OneNote – How to change paper style and colour 07/09/2020